CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

SnacksGood accurate synopsis, I'm very intimate with the CQT...

1. 40 Posts.
    Snacks

Good accurate synopsis, I'm very intimate with the CQT story and have been "Michael" since 30 Jan '06.

It was my first multi-bagger, missed out on AGS (sold them at .30 just before they went to $2.00...ouch!).

I'm free carrying 50,000 CQT and have been within the proverbial bees dick of an elusive 10 bagger.

I have been watching events closely and with great interest, GF is the variable that has kept me in. It has been rather frustrating, I am believer and have noticed many HC CQT posters come and go (largely due to near-term expectations not being met IMO)

I rarely post due to a lot of the bollocks posted on here. I'm more a reader rather than a writer. All that said, there are some great contributors, unfortunately there are probably more that are not.

I have believed for some time that CQT is a $2 stock at least (probably more when the figures are crunched credibly).

Cheers
    Dassy

ps: DYOR on this one and the story is compelling (just not in the near term......as recent history indicates).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.