CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Hogan & Partners have identified CQT as a speculative buy twice...

1. 150 Posts.
    Hogan & Partners have identified CQT as a speculative buy twice over the last 6 months, both in the Sunday times (WA newspaper) so they have been bullish for some time....

obviously recent sp stagnation goes against what is actually happening at present...and as such everyone knows this stock is a screaming buy at current levels...

to answer a previous question put to me, one would hope that the upcoming series of announcements (should they be forthcoming as per my timeline extrapolation) would send sp to near all-time high levels and beyond....

however, given the recent history of sp decline following positive releases, and furthermore given the GF powerplay currently happening behind the scenes - there must be a small degree of ambiguity surrounding such a trend upwards...

however, personally i feel the broader market will FINALLY recognise what CQT has here, and the subsequent positive reaction to the upcoming news will prove the fulcrum on which the CQT landscape changed forever....definitely an exciting time for all holders in my opinion....i would also contend the GF hierarchy are currently trying to contain their jubilation at the prospect and moreso scale of major success....

good luck to all holders

MAX-IKN : I Know Nothing!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.