NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

positive, page-10

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Timbo, I've been told that Viking are doing their own reserves assesmnet and paying for it. May be another oversight by Phil as if they do the reserves then they have no obligation to give the partners a look see and if they pull out the jv partners will need to do their own again anyway. Also Viking could use it as a bargaining tool but does indicate Viking are serious enough to take a closer look. Most likely required for finance anyway. The reserves upgrade would of definitely been one of the conditions for the facility so hope they can put that to bed now. P1 at 2.11 mmbo, I think Standards money will be safe but lets take west linipacan with a possible 22mmbo net to Nido if the calcs come in as they hope.That is serious wonga. I also believe Nido 1X 1 is being discussed as we speak with a serious eye on getting that up and running. I'm writing off sc58 and sc63 in any of my calc as I can't see anyone farming in there. But with phase 2, galoc nth, West linapacan, Nido 1X 1, and possibly still Viking or another farm in there is so much potential. Have we got the right people to extract it that is the biggest question!!??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $209.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 21270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.