NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

positive, page-8

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nido had to get the independent report done as part of the conditions of securing their bank facility. I don't really understand the technicalities but my guess is there probably isn't that much new in it - just someone else putting their interpretation on the same set of data. As others have pointed out, if they were fair dinkum with the capital raising they would have waited until after they released it to prove the loan was a goer, and done the CR at a slightly higher price. Hey maybe they have done a two for one deal and got their independent study done of tindalo etc. at the same time and will pull a Viking out of santa's hat for xmas???I am happy to have offloaded a couple of chunks this arvo and will think very carefully about whether to buy some back cheaper in the SPP and on-market or cut my losses. Doesn't seem that long ago I took up the last SPP at 12.5 - and that seemed a bargain! Does anyone have any great hope of future farm outs of NDO's current SCs? They have been shopping them around for so long now surely most avenues have been exhausted?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.