IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Dear Reichman, JA is always IMO willing to talk to anyone who...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Reichman, JA is always IMO willing to talk to anyone who will listen to him and yes he has returned my calls on several occasions. Unfortunately the ducks "in the pond" are quacking but I acknowledge that to date no one cares a hoot. As I also somewhat foolishly declared my intention to soon keep adding to my holdings but I thought / reflected that perhaps I should first seek clarification of a few matters such as, is there trouble with the Western Sheet or the Northwest extension? etc as seems to be implied in several recent postings. As I was informed by the Co receptionist JA was in the West, so I rang another source who apparently has also recently spoken to JA and he like me said he thought we had all caught the wrong tram and message. In his opinion apart from a few minor hiccups he was like me "over the moon" to also be a major holder. He went on to talk about what is in the "pipe line" which is also in the quarterly. No secret IMO. Unfortunately from day 1 I maybe foolishly believed IVR was onto something of major significance but it is clearly apparent that few holders currently share the same or my total enthusiasm. All I say is hold tight for there has again IMO been a lot of misinformation circulating about IVR in recent months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.