IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Dear RediMoney, I think you like most can read "between the...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear RediMoney, I think you like most can read "between the lines" and whilst I have not in the past 24 hrs spoken to JA there are a few others who's opinions and information I rarely chase for fear of wearing out my "welcome Mat". I don't really care a hoot but if you are interested, keep watching my future postings (if you believe I may have or contribute an opinion worthy of consideration or minor value). I can further assure you I will always remain fully transparent (maybe just a few days or hours after the event). I also acknowledge the "Mushroom" fears and reasons that I have in the past "posted" along those lines and so you are again 100% right but again I believe the camp says we are now developing credibility not "hype" about a very "SPECIAL" project and so watch this space. The IVR crew also accept that although painful in appearance they welcome the title. Almighty Great Chief, I just wish I could just speak or communicate with you directly. Tears of blood dear buddy I fear but it is not immanent as the market now suggests..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 212923 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.