TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

A lot of those non holder ( assuming people bother ticking right...

1. 9,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    A lot of those non holder ( assuming people bother ticking right boxes on a anonymous site) were holders or are prospective holders. I don't get the whole battle between holders and non holders and would rather anyone put up a valid idea or argument on why they think it is a good buy, crap, good technology, good study , crap study etc. I've sure learnt a lot from other peoples post over the years as i just don't have the time to follow up every link that comes up in searches or search as many terms as some obviously do let alone the people who stumble on something different I would never have considered. I am happy for their regular contribution and if they temper the often one sided blind enthusiasm shown on chat sites it is probably not a bad thing for the balance.

The other side of that HH coin is that the seller who was a major holder also has resources to research the trial outcome and company future but decided to sell out to HH after a long period of the share price being walked down in price. I haven't found out a reason to show that the seller was a forced seller? have you?

Time will tell if the seller or HH are the smart ones. HH have had a couple of biotechs successes and some real duds and Orbis are similar but both play a longer game of also getting some cream along the road by trading and getting discounted issues after letting companies get to their last 2 bob in the bank.

15 mill for HH is not a huge investment but is a large investment in such a small biotech but there analysis probably included the same simple calculation like all of us have done that a bit of fonda income will stop this collapsing to zero ( back to $0.30 after initial hammering) on a failed trial. So in reality HH have punted 7.5 mill on a infrastructure type return from fonda and $7.5 mill on a trial and pipeline of oncology drugs along with complete discovery portfolio. So a smaller punt on the riskier stuff in reality.

Just my thoughts and if anyone knows more about why the seller sold please let us know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.