MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

positive

1. 13,252 Posts.
    While it seems the market is not that impressed with the J.V.O.A with Sentry. What they seem to have forgotten is Sentry will spend over 13 mil plus admin and running cost since the 1/1/08 at .018 cents MHL's market is around 10 mil.

In today's enviroment MHL would have no chance of ever getting this sort of money so to me its the first positive step into making MHL into a stronger viable concern.

Medina is a Hong kong registered investment company specializing in the oil and gas sector it has tenements in Australia and is active throughout Asia.

Medina signed up Sentry's tenements in QLD and signed them over to Sentry like they did with Monitor energys tenements.
    Its obvious Sentry is a medina controlled company, and medina controls the purse strings.

While it may not be what everyone wants, Holding MHL was never going to be a get rich quick scheme and when I bought in I looked at a 2 year plus investment with record energy prices and tenements in areas that have huge potential you have to way up you own risk reward ratio. With other operator no more than 100km away pulling out 200,000 bopd a day shows me the potential of this unexplored area. And like it or MHL has taken its first positive step in I think avery dificult market sometimes I think how dificult is underestimated by a few investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.