WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

This was my guess since 3M arranged the MTA with OBJ, Tringuyen....

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    This was my guess since 3M arranged the MTA with OBJ, Tringuyen.
    Most research details presented by others or dug up by myself supported this ongoing process to me so far.
    Its admittedly all circumstantial evidence but the plot is thickening.

The current orchestrated market weakness and selling pressure with sell orders bundled as high up as 7.1 in large numbers shows to me that market depression is what the parties who accumulated over the last weeks are after.

The " phoney" shareholder query on which behalf ASX acted to approach OBJ for an explanation, which in turn resulted in this obscure announcement last week in which OBJ was forced due to confidentiality to neutralise its current
    outlook with GSK's testing phase, introduced the downturn in which OBJ is still firmly gripped.

This announcement was used to break confidence and trigger stop losses on a large scale, this process is still ongoing.

Another interesting trading difference to before the announcement from last week is that buy and sell depths are
    are not shifting anymore, sell depth has been solidly in control since the announcement with 2 short lived attempts by the buyers to break out which were quickly smashed.

Traders exiting and people shortening their position would not result in such a constantly depressed share price progressively declining. This process, to me, looks dliberate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.