WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

positives for this week, page-54

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    This does appear to be the case Surges. I think the activity so far has had a hidden agenda behind it. As you've mentioned the 'asx query' was incredibly random yet calculated. I mean come on why would you wait till its a week out to ask that question. The GSK announcement was released a month ago surely that question would have been more appropiate a week post announcement. If you have a genuine concern or a genuine query you wouldn't wait a month later to put forth your concerns. lols they've got me watching the MD and SP movement intently so i guess in a way they've got me on a string. Still not selling as this appears to be orchestrated. Going to wait for tomorrow to see what the market is really up to. Buyers will be back IMO. I've been thinking and no market in their right mind would have this sort of market depth a week out of an impending announcement. Its clear that we are being manipulated or someone knows something, if they knew something bad though why wouldn't they pump it up and sell into it? Surely if it was bad they would have made the SP retreat into high 4's by now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.