SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

positives from ann, page-18

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    gecko5, it's amazing the amount of incorrect statements that can be posted here sometimes.

From jamwolf;

"all NPV calculations now based on current iron ore prices."

It's just plain wrong. Here with jamwolf (a serial negative non-holing poster in the SDL thread) we see the perfect instance of a non-holder either mis-understanding the information, or purposefully trying to deceive holders based on a factually incorrect statement. Which is it? I really am starting to feel for those holders who may not have a strong ability to comprehend the facts from announcements in full detail, as they may be taking these types of posts from the likes of jamwolf as statements of fact, when they are completely and utterly wrong. If you want to salvage any credibility, we await the withdrawal of the above statement jamowlf. I won't hold my breath though.

As for RVINTL, another extraordinarily basic error from someone who supposedly has so much experience in the mining sector. US$/t and USc/dmtu are not the same price measurements.

To all SDL holders, if you don't fully understand the information within the announcements, DYOR and don't always take what is posted in here on face value. Posts like that of jamwolf clearly prove my point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.