SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

positives from ann, page-30

1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    I agree with you slat..
    Now adays, it is hard to find the Green field project like SDL with very low cost and high production. The project will cost over 4 billions then before estimation. The cost is getting higher because of rail way line need to built between Nebaba and Mablam area. What is the problem? they will pay back in 3 years period from first production. The put the average prices of $65 per tonne in DFS. That is better than they put $100 per tonne now. Because we never know iron ore prices will be staying above $100 per tonne or not when SDL starts the production. SO even iron ore prices go down to $65 per tonne after 3.5 years SDL will still make huge a mount of revenue with cash cost $21 per tonne only. SDL's management set the prices very minimal in DFS> I don't think Iron ore price will go down that much in the future as Brazil government is start planning to hike the Iron ore Export tax, India is already banned Iron ore export, China local mines are already dry out and cost over $150 per tonne. Japan will rebuilt their country as soon as possible with high speed. All looks good for the long run. Some silly post said, Cameroon Government will not give mining permit to SDL and give it to Chinese from the back door. It is very unlikely as this project is very important to Cameroon and Congo as well. Especially, Cameroon government is welcoming the foreign investment recently. IMF also provided the loans to built Ports and infrastructure. Will they do such as stupid thing and kick out the foreign investors from their country? DYOR and decide whether your guys exit or stay on board. For me, I will stay definitely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.