SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

positives from ann, page-32

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    jamwolf, this is an SDL thread, where most people have a lot of money invested in the company. If, as a non-holder, you're going to come and post completely incorrect statements on the thread with a 'sell' sentiment, expecting a little 'drama' would only be fair I would have thought?

You obviously don't understand the information within the announcement, you have been continually negative towards the stock, and you don't hold it. I'd expect holders to point out clear errors in what you posts considering these factors.

My impression of the announcement? The disappointment for me was the rise in CAPEX, but I'm hopeful that the figure can be reduced as per the comments within the announcement. There seems to be a huge amount set aside for contingencies and owner costs. For mine, the rest of the information was in line with what was expected. I would have liked more analysis done using different IO price points, but maybe that would have been part of the information not released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.