FML 0.00% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

positives looking forward, page-9

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

CW thanks for your in depth reply.Attack is always the best defence. Firstly you missed that I have free carried shares and in no way do I feel distressed, over 5 years of trading I too have made some handsome profits, but don't let us get into the mine is bigger than yours syndrome. It bothers me that certain posters on this thread continue to ramp when blind freddie can see that serious problems are rife in FML. Perhaps you should clarify for us that you are not paid by the company as that would add more weight to your argument. You are punting on the fact that the price of Gold will rise, I am not a so called expert like yourself in mining matters but I will say this if the price of Gold retreats to a level of $1200 and FMl don't control cost blowouts they will be on care and maintenance. We may not all be gun traders or investors like you but Im happy with my lot. FML has down trended for 5 years and your call of 8 to 10 cents may or may not happen. Sorry to waste your 30 or 40 minutes of time, but its raining here in South Gippsland so Im filling in time till it stops and then yarding some cattle. Perhaps you could come and give me some advise. Lighten up CW drop the superior attitude towards people who don't agree with you after all most investors are of the opinion that analysts are just that analysts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 11800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.