PVW 4.17% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

@mpj7256,,, Don't let it get you down.... Do a little digging...

1. 41,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    @mpj7256,,,
    Don't let it get you down....
    Do a little digging and see what nobody says all over the place...
    Read across all spectrum of information available both on Hot Copper,
    and on the general net and look deep into cross references ,and you may gleam
    things many don't seem to understand....
    Its a dog eat dog out there and nobody know how much old,but little known "old dogs"
    know about,,both this and that.....

Markets get manipulated,,,,,its as old as since the first bit of the "covet and need" came upon the human race....

To avoid being duped,and bitten...like i said....take a look around the various insightfull
    post here,and take with a pinch of salt those you feel like.

And just because someone has a lot of posts,does not prove that they know all they talk about,or that their opinion carries veracity..

I left this stock's threads after,encouraging what should have had great potential,than after evaluating the stock in depth,and market factors,,,,bought low sold high,,warned of its fall, and got mocked at times....

I popped in for a moment during the footy break,to watch some more desperados doing their best,and saw your post,,,and i sympathize with your predicament...

Like I said don't let it get ya,nobody made a fortune without first learning about loosing one...so ....all the best...

CATCH YOU ON the FLIP side....

and to the flamers,,,flame away....
    I will never ignore you,,as I just read and the more I read the more I learn......ϖTὴ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.