PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

The purpose was as a soft launch, for the second time incase you...

1. 119 Posts.
    The purpose was as a soft launch, for the second time incase you cannot read. A soft launch involves no marketing (there was none) and is primarily to identify bugs that arise when app is live, so that there are no major bugs for hard launch. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure it does say in announcements, this was a soft launch.

Also to anybody trying to gauge the apps success based off download count or current functionality is retarded. Do that after the hard launch internationally lol.

Mmm I don't know about you but pretty sure there was 140m shares that were released at a price of 2.7c and 15m at 2c. No brainer to dump all of them when the price was significantly higher. There is also 100m options expiring at end of may at 6.25c, I doubt this would have had much of an impact however. 150m being dumped would've triggered stoplosses as well as fear in a lot of people. Following the dump and downloading the 'soft' version, a lot of people would've bailed out believing what was launched was the final product.

I do however agree that the mc was ridiculously high prior to the dump and I do believe this is massively oversold right now.

I'm trying not to show any bias, but that is what I can logically interpret from the recent trend. Obviously this will climb back up as the international launch approaches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.5K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141475 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.