PVW 4.17% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

Positives - Moving forward and what next?

1. 847 Posts.
    With all the tension and negativity here, I thought I'd start a new thread (excuse the pun) to talk about the real situation and what is going to happen moving forward.

I know apps and start-ups way better than most and I don't think anyone (holders or not) can argue with the fact that this first version is poor, buggy, and way below what the market expected. The big sell off reflects this and it is hard to argue against.

Yes you can point to the fact that anything new will have bugs, but it just seems rushed and an overall disappointment.

You have two choices when launching a new app.

(1) Release an MVP under a different name. This allows testing from the public so the 'real' brand doesn't get tarnished. This is unfortunately happening right now for Thred.

-or-

(2) Take your time testing properly if you are going to release a version to the public under the name it will be called forever. If you go down this road, the first live version is crucial. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression, so if you release an app the the name it will be called forever, make sure it's a bloody good first version because with technology these days, people will run if it isn't good.

But moving forward, clearly Thred was released too early, it is buggy and it has disappointed the market - impossible to argue against.

But we are where we are - that is the truth. Where now? How can Thred put some faith back in shareholders and install the market with confidence? They tried that this morning with the announcement and the reaction was another big sell off.

The problem is that the first release has disappointed the market, but where do they go from here? In today's fast-paced changing world, I think Thred rapidly needs to adapt, change, and get v2 released ASAP that will wow the market. I'm annoyed shareholders have been put through the mill here and I fully understand them sticking up for their product on HC, but let's hope we can all move forward and hope Thred gets back on track. And quick.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $2.851K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62042 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 29042
Last updated 12.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.