PVW 4.17% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

Positives - Moving forward and what next?, page-127

1. 41,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    You will,,,as I said look around and see what others you think make sense post in other
    places,,,both here,and if you don't know how to look up how to do "boolean" search.....
    NB.....
    {{{I tend to talk to others on par,and unless directly mocked,,,,,(where I am apt to respond with vituperous superlatives,with much vim and vigour, and at times my plain speaking has gone right over the heads of recipients),,,,,,

.....suggest if you wish to find and filter information fast you only ever conduct a search for any information you seek by this method of filtering....

If you know how to then forgive me for proffering the following links..as i have found that even today,,,,though I was around when the method was first instigated,,,so many people dont seem to know how to reduce a search that gives 5.3M hits in a nano second,to maybe
    only several hundred once you implement the "boolean discipline"

www.lifewire.com/what-does-boolean-search-3481475
    or for the real boring version...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boolean
    wack that in your search bar....

Like i said sorry if you know this,but I have no way of knowing,,,,,

I feel sad at time when I see post from people that say...
    "I cant find the information..."
    or
    "how did you come up with ,,this or that,,,and then,,,say "verify what you said..."
    or
    Ask the most inane questions,,,,then I remember,,,i was like that once....but to be frank...

So don't be afraid to ask,,,and dig around to see what others say if you like what they say
    by "clicking" the "Nym" or for want of the term here on Hot Copper "Author"...
    that will take you a list of specific post by anyone you want to read more from,,but you will have to open up each thread in a different 'Tab" or "window",,as if you just click on the "Header"or hear known as "Subject",,you will only go to that particular thread,,unless the given thread contains multiple posts....

Hope that helps,,,,my old fat fingers are getting a bit wobbly now,,,I have had way to many drams tonight,,,and really sould say....

Ta Ta for now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $2.851K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62042 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 29042
Last updated 12.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.