SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hey ozblue, there you go banging on again about Strickland's...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hey ozblue, there you go banging on again about Strickland's MRE...and muddying the waters concerning the current drill program..

you say for the umpteenth time...'When has any company you can remember that was 2 plus years into a scoping study, and still didn't have an MRE?? Just about every company that I know of either has an MRE before they start a scoping study or has one within a month or so of starting one. Yet this mob keep leading investors on about needing some results from Canada before producing an MRE. It's BS because they don't need those results at all. IMHO they don't want to release the MRE they have because it's so small people will realise very quickly there is not enough to mine."

You might have missed this in September, from SGQ...

"Clause 20 of the 2012 JORC Code provides some guidance on what should be considered when issuing a mineral resource. It states that a mineral resource "is a realistic inventory of mineralisation which, under assumed and justifiable technical, economic and development conditions, might, in whole or in part, become economically extractable.

As we have frequently mentioned in our announcements and presentations, the concept for the shallow Stricklands deposit is to potentially have a small starter mine. Given that we are assessing a small polymetallic deposit, it is very important to understand how much of the various metals can be economically extracted. For example, in our ASX Release of 21 December 2020, we indicated that initial metallurgical test work showed that the oxidised disseminated mineralisation that sits at the top of the Stricklands deposit is not economic.

The test work is continuing with XPS in Canada. The work has been delayed due to issues related mainly to COVID-19 restrictions. Until we have final test work, we think it prudent to not make any final decision on the parts of the Stricklands deposit that can be considered economic and a mineral resource."

That is their explanation for not yet releasing an initial MRE for Strickland. My interpretation is that we can expect an initial MRE in due course once the economics of extraction are evident.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.