RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

positives

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi holders, sat back for 2 days to see the posting and to be honest i am a bit surprised at the topics being discussed.

the latest announcement wasnt the sales figure i expected but production did increase and was not aware that WagonerA was shut down for the upgrade, hence the lower than expected gas production. this wont be a factor this quarter and we will begin to see the flow on effect of the additional wells bought on line at West Tulsa, remembering this will be oil production.

i agree with sharechaos, there will be no capital raising in the foreseeable future, if expediture for the coming quarter is $2 million then the expected cash burn rate will be roughly 800k, this still leaves cash available at $4 million by the end of Decemeber, there is no way this will be spent in the March quarter and we will have over $2 million coming in to the coffers at the end of April via the directors cashing in the options.

repeat, NO CAPITAL RAISING, do the figures.

RFE at this level is valued at just $6 million over our net assets, or in other words 4cps for the infrastructure in place, production increasing, no debt and growing reserves, do the figures folks, this is monumentally undervalued.

will attempt to speak with David today to discuss a few things and will also attempt to get another top 20 and the share register, but if the top 20 are holding and in fact are buying, why arnt you!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.