LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Well said Miller07, In todays society unfortunately peoples...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well said Miller07,

In todays society unfortunately peoples expectations are too high an their patience too low.

I don't think there would be many posters that know people that have the ability, dedication and perseverance that the BOD of LOM have. The BOD deserve everything they have and will get.

Just remember that without BOD and their dedicated work to date ... LOM would not exist, his thread would not exist and none of us would have the opportunity to invest in LOM.

I honestly believe that one day we will look back and read at some of the negative posts regarding LOM and the BOD ... wondering what made the posters lose faith, the potential opportunity and no see what was potentially ahead.

Step back and think, how many LOM companies are out there (and capable of being invested in at this ground level) and finding what they are finding. The diamonds thy are finding are very very rare and it is almost unbelievable that they are finding as many as they are finding ... with very little infrastructure.

"Type IIa diamonds are the most valuable and consequently are very collectable items. They contain either very little or no Nitrogen atoms in the crystal structure of the stones. White stones are exceptionally colourless and fancy coloured diamonds are often found with a brown, purple, or pink tone. They represent only 1% - 2% of all diamonds."

Stay positive & patient.

GLTAH,

zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.