CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

positivity pays, page-13

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Pezza87,
    In response to your post.

"You know what else pays? Having a quality management team, that hits it's announcements, drills when it says it will."

Do you know what it could cost us without our partners contribution? If you have read all of the appropriate company announcements you would be aware that until recently all announcements clearly stated that the drilling "proposals" are reliant on JV approvals (or words to that effect).

"Here's a novel idea. DRILLS to prove it's resources. Hell CTP has how much land?"

If you have been keeping up with the company you would be aware that the company has moved to honor it's minimum expenditure requirements. From the "Key drilling contract" announcement on 9/9/2009...

"Perth-based Central Petroleum Limited (ASX: “CTP”) signed the contract with WA-based drilling services company, Wallis Drilling Pty Limited"...."The first CSG well, in EP 93, is due to be spudded in the first week of December with access road repair and seismic line clearing crews being mobilised by mid November."

CTP has 270,000 km2 of tenements.

"When was the last time a rig hit the dirt."

On 27/10/2008 in RAW's Simpson block during BG's T/O of QGC & the onset of the biggest wet in 50 yrs.

"Instead this stock languishs, squabling with a major who clearly arent that keen to be involved."

If BG are "clearly" not keen to be involved why are they still talking & why are they trying to block the ROG farmin?

"Go hire a fancy lawyer, that'll solve things, probably cost your a 100k or so."

Perhaps this could save us well into the millions just as easily. Lets wait for the results of the appointment before we jump to guessed conclusions.

"Demand something holders, this has beeen stuck in nuetral for too long, too much potential, not enough action."

IMO we can no longer be considered in neutral with Pedirka drilling, Amadeus seismics & Gore survey all about to begin I don't feel the need to jump up & down.

Finally for those worried that BG can keep the company to a minimum spend indefinitely, remember the very large seismic exploration & Gore survey about to begin in the Amadeus. We should remain aware of CTP's prospects outside BG's influence. ie the Trident/Hen farmin areas.

Johnstone, Surprise & Stuart EP 115 (Oil/Gas) next door to the Mereenie & Palm Valley fields...PXA/BG not involved.

Magee EP 82 (He/Gas) exclusion zone for PAX/BG in EP 82.

Mt Kitty EP 125 (He/Gas) exclusion zone for PAX/BG in EP 125.

These are our amongst our most promising targets outside of the Pedirka coal & PXA/BG influence. All are within the Amadeus Basin.

I for one retain my faith in the direction that our management are taking us in during challenging times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.