RTG 5.71% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

positve news on permits., page-58

1. 12,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Not much new guidance in the last week on whether the Duterte administration will be workable for foreign interests to obtain new tenement approvals, or just remain a no-go-zone.  I am still no more optimistic than I was when I could see he was going to win.  So I'm going with no-go-zone, and will bet on it with shorts once I see signs of obstruction extended to existing foreign operators.

A lot depends on who he appoints to DENR head.  Seemingly no one who conforms exactly with his agenda wants the poison chalice, whilst all other cabinet positions are filled.  Any non-military portfolio he gives to the military you can be sure is something he wants radical change and total control.  The other day he said to media he will head DENR himself - not a good sign either.  Obviously, lately he has started to think more about the issue of the administration of mining.  Albeit it is not a matter he likely knows to any complexity, beyond the superficial headlines.  Given his style, we can probably expect the reset button to be hit, with old frustrations gone and replaced by new ones.  

Here is some more anti-mining nationalist rhetoric reported from his home town gig last night.  The specific mining he cites is for nickel laterite, but his overall sentiment towards the industry is disclosed - which conforms to how I believe he really thinks and looks to be headed.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...ig-mining-firms-of-destroying-the-environment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $19.3K 547.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152505 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.