KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Backontrack, 'it could end up being a duster' - what exactly are...

1. 259 Posts.

Backontrack, 'it could end up being a duster' - what exactly are you referring to with this statemen? KN? Or another prospect in the permit?

I definately agree with you that Tanzania is wildly prospective for gas and probably also for oil - a tremedous act of foresight on behalf of the Key Petroleum team. As is the nature of wildcat oil and gas exploration, K1 the 'dead-cert' was a failure and KN1 the write-off has proved a welcomed success.

I was reading the OSH annual report on the tram the other day and was bemused at their market cap of $5.5 billion give they produce only 9 mmboe from PNG - only to learn that their market cap is almost fully underpinned by their proposed PNG LNG project with ExxonMobil. My mind began to wonder and I imagined if the Nunyi JV discovered, say, 20TCF way away near the West side of the permit and converted it into an LNG project. Awesome, given there is a far greater chance of an event like this happening in frontier acreage - like Nunyi. Imagine the SP hahahahahaha ahhhh I'd be delerious.

I'm looking forward to news coming out of Tanzania, should only be a few weeks now.

And viva Italia!

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.