MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

guys, i really think everyone is reading a little too much into...

1. 252 Posts.
    guys, i really think everyone is reading a little too much into this. we've only had five trading days in october! definitely way too soon to call it a flop. it seems like there's a few nervous nellies around here. if you actually follow the stock (past holding for a few days at a time) you shouldn't be worried that something hasn't happened yet. sure, the last delay was a shame, but those sorts of things shouldn't be unexpected. deals like this take time.

go back and read the past announcements and have a think about the facts. thinking the deal has gone sour because news hasn't come straight away is pure speculation, and probably a sign of nerves amongst day traders / short term holders. this is potentially a massive gas find!

MEO is a high risk stock - all explorers are - but it has a hell of a lot things going for it (all of which have been said over and over on this forum). any serious investor or trader can't honestly expect day after day of profits. look at the stellar rise this has had already this year and get a bit of perspective on it.

gd luck

disc: hold MOG & MEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.