BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

posse, page-2

1. 548 Posts.
    Haj,

Apparently much of the groundwork has already been done hence you would imagine we just need to plug the final 3 assays this week / next week into the system and bang we are there. That said it is never that quick / simple but I would certainly expect it within 6 weeks. Don't forget as well the quality and depth of the assays was improving / increasing in the direction of the last 3.

I was speaking to some guys on Friday re the new appointment...very capable apparently...indeed massively overqualified for the job so he should be able to take a HUGE load off Rob.

Without trying to talk CAS up I think we are in for a very exciting 3 months. They mentioned 3mt from Posse recently. I am confident this will be exceeded. Production in 2008 as recently reported, Tin results and then the big U.

Did anyone read the weekend SMH? Extensive article on CVRD/Vale and mining in Brazil. Very interesting and covered the govt aspect too. Interesting adage towards the end re Vale looking for energy projects.

Cas has actually held up very well in the gloom. Once we have the Jorc and people can get their heads around the real numbers then CAS should fly. I'm expecting a minimum net profit of $50m from Posse over a two year period.

Never been happier holding CAS. Good luck! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.