KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

1- TZ: The company is able to sell TZ for 5M$ and basically they...

1. 643 Posts.
    1- TZ: The company is able to sell TZ for 5M$ and basically they get rid of a 15 or 20 M$ commitment. This might be the best possible scneario for Key. With this 5M$ the company buy a few oil fields that produce 20 barrles a day and the company somehow survive.

2- The company is unable to divest TZ and unable to raise money: Chaper 11. Worst case scenario.

3- HZ in UK may save us: if we produce 300 barrles from uk, then it is more easy to raise money for TZ. It will be possible to get loan, convertable notes or even spp since shareholders will have more confident. I think this one is unlikely.

4- 500 barrles per day from west Australia. Well,this would be nice. Chances, very low I think.

5- Money from shareholders (the milking cow): I think this will be very difficult since if a shareholder has 10,000 he is not going to send anopther 20,000$....If the company is 6 million $, you can not raise 20 million$ even if u do it in stages.

6- JV with big company: Not easy. The fact the company was not able to do anything last year makes me belive they will not be able to do anything in the next 9 months. Maybe our directors are busy with other more important matters like listing another company in asx.

Guys, sorry, the most likely scenario is chapter 11...very sad. I bought because of TZ and TZ will drive Key to chapter 11... I am not joking, but can we sell TZ for free?

Yeah. I think Dapper was right!

Anyone is interested to give a liklely scenario where can key "make it"?

I kissed my money good bye and if there is spp, I am not going to send a single cent! If miracles happen, this is the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.