KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Not sure on the legalities of it, but can KEY just walk away...

1. 887 Posts.
    Not sure on the legalities of it, but can KEY just walk away from the venture and lose the lot of their investment?

I personally would probably support a SPP if the choice was that or losing everything. I'm sure others would agree. Especially if it meant keeping Tanzania.

Alot of other companies have fields with Billions of cubic feet in gas, as close to facilities as we do, and their Market cap is worth a hell of a lot more.

If we can get news in the next 6 months that Nyuni will be able to start producing then hopefully that will see a re-rate. Think the cost of a pipeline to the Songas production facility wasn't that much. Maybe we should petition for access t the pipes as currently our neighbour has all the access to the gas pipe through their production! It needs to be expanded.

West Australia - well who knows what is going to happen. High risk high reward venture I see it as. If that fails, then all bets are off. UK is potentially another story. If that works out, then who really knows what will happen. The income from that and success in WA will still mean a Share Cap Raising will have to happen.

My tip in 9mths is that our capital base will show around 500m shares at least on issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.