PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

possibilities before month end, page-12

1. 1,868 Posts.
    Muddy, Svengali posted his thoughts on the AGM and if you go back and read it he states that PEN was in the advanced stage of doing a deal with a company that Jim Cornell had "intimate" knowledge of. It was uranium broking company that was making a profit of $X's but the deal with Nucore fell through because of Fukushima. I googled and googled trying to find out who I that company could be without making any sense of it. Then one day good ol' sven was sitting with me next to the computer and said "actually it was Euros not $'s the profit!
    I googled the same things I had before only wrote in Europe. BINGO.
    I am of the opinion that looking at Adams etc is a waste of time, I cannot believe that the NRC would ever undermine the 1st ever application by a company under the new "streamlined" permitting system when the USA NEEDS uranium so much.
    That is why I am dismissive of the Pammy affair and expect it to be dealt with through due process in PEN's favour. I know the anti-nuclear lobby on these chat sites hate that idea but that is that.
    I have learned over the last 4-5 years to "read between the lines" when Gus is interviewed or issues an announcement.

Have to go visitors here. Hope you can make some sense of this. Go get 'em Gus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $489.0K 4.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 12879379 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2235299 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.