HAV 4.65% 22.5¢ havilah resources limited

Possibilities: Positive and Negative, page-13

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    gralia just to clarify a few things.

The only times I have spoke with Chris Giles was several times (at the time of Bergen cap raising deal) during this time, he sent me spread sheet and info about the deal. After studying the papers I rang him back with a series of questions (he was unable to answer most) yet answers were in the papers sent. It appeared clear to me he simply did not understand the stark facts that the Bergen cap raise was not done @ $0.33 cents as told to shareholders via the ASX report and as Managing Director at the time, I considered he damn well should have.
    Another point that annoyed me with him was a referral he made about "the armchair critics on Hot Copper" (his words) who spruke on about Mining Companies but they wouldn't have a clue about exploration or developing a mining company. My reply to that comment was, not all posters on Hot Copper have no experience in the mining game or business. In fact some have been involved much of their working life and from all different facets of the mining game and most importantly can recognise the difference between Fact and Fiction.

As to Bob Johnson I have never had any form of contact with him or any of his family or associates.

As to so called "armchair critics on Hot Copper" keep up the good work it I believe it helps in exposing what has made mining exploration a dirty word in the investment world.

As to Voting I agree holders of HAV need to have a say in the future direction that their company takes after February 4th. However can't agree delaying the vote or keeping Stewart for 6 months would help. Sooner this ongoing mess is cleaned up the better, been going on far to long already.

Some of my experiences. During nickel boom, exploration and diamond drilling. Some 45 years in business (Pty Ltd). Over 40 years investing in mining companies. Now retired, apart from looking after investments and SMSF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $71.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $78.46K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 89567 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.