AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

possibilities, page-36

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Jo,

you are correct on short term memory issues, my post was basically the same theme of what I previously posted on the GIR thread which was of course overtaken and swamped by fairy floss posts of endless blue sky, no wonder you couldn't recall seeing any contribution from me previously.

I have also put together an as yet incomplete definition of fairy floss posts so that anyyone can recognise one instantaneously, yes the ignore button is an essential device here as there are far more non-contributors posting than genuine contributors and this is a real shame.

fairy floss is

an endless repetitious web of heated spun candy that is extremely sweet to experience. As it is being made it comprises mostly hot air and very little substance that is sickly sweet and very sticky and yet entices all those who behold it. It mostly appeals greatly to those prone to hyper-activity who are often affected short term and may suffer a head-ache or accident as a result. Care should be taken to ensure the recipient does not over-dose as it is very easily ingested. You will often find these types jumping up and down repeatedly on the same spot, often in time to equally repetitious music and light pulses, achieving nothing except burning off energy, becoming over-tired, and getting head-aches which need long periods of recuperation, usually during hours that should otherwise be more usefully spent. They will also often contribute nothing positive to their immediate surrounds except cheer on more of the same.

This is similar to the activity of traders and the price action of company shares where fairy floss informational opinions abound.

Fairy floss posts are often perpetuated by those who are off with the Fairies as far as a realistic position of their companies trading position goes, they may also be off with the Fairies in relation to their short term income dreams which becomes a catalyst for the fairy floss to do even more damage.

as yet incomplete, I hope you can see the benefit in minimising the repetition of these posts in an otherwise fundamentally sound company and information exchange medium.

please feel free to add more to the above as we all agree a diversity of real opinion and news is the real strength of a community forum.

ifandwhen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.