AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

possibilities, page-8

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    I never suggested that FMG was in trouble...I simply suggested that if Twiggy was no longer allowed to be a director on FMG that sentiment toward that company might temporarily be influenced by such an event.

I also never suggested that their balance sheet was not impressive...I merely highlighted the fact that their current debt is around $3500000000 and that AGO had no debt. I have no doubt that their debt level plus the number of shareholders they have has had a direct influence on the recent 3 cent div....I also noted that it was unfranked.

I find it remarkable that AGO is at the position that it is now and has no debt, and is producing and is earning huge dollars as we speak and is about to takeover Giralia which will double it's resource base.

Sure it's nowhere near the size of FMG but I'd rather own a smaller company that is producing ,has no debt, and has enormous potential to expand ,so that's why I've parked my money with AGO.

Let me repeat that I very much admire Twiggy Forrest and what he has achieved so far with Fortescue and hopefully I'll be able to say exactly the same thing about David Flannagan 5 years from now.
    I'll bet you one thing though ....bet AGO 5 years from now is still debt free.

cheers to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.