PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

possibility merger with tam, page-9

1. 200 Posts.
    SCD re merger with TAM.
    I do not see this of benefit to ABU. There were some discussions with TAM for processing ABU gold through their plant. These negotiations were for a 6 month period, and to date there has been no positive outcome.

See 2012 Annual Report Page 24-
    "(f) Memorandum of Understanding for Old Pirate. - On 20 January 2012 ABM and Tanami gold NL announced a Memorandum of Understanding to collaborate in an investigation of processing high grade gold bearing quartz veins from aBM resources’ Old pirate prospect at Tanami gold’s Coyote gold Mine located 45 km apart. The Memorandum of Understanding came to the end of its term in July 2012."

(No reason has been given for this MOU falling through, but could it be that due to TAM's debt situation, their toll price was an attempt to increase their profits, e.g. a oneway street, and hence the collapse of the attempted arrangement.
    IMO of course.

There has been no further comment from ABU re this matter, but as DH and crew seem to be very astute in their progress and funding, I have confidence that they will be primarily looking after the wellbeing and advancing sp for ABU shareholders.

I also note there is D WADDELL listed among the Top 40 Shareholders for ABU, and wonder if this is the same as Dennis Waddell DC for TAM??? After all G Sloan is now on the board of ABU after relinquishing his role with TAM.

I am more than happy for ABU to progress under its own steam. After all it is not only TAM who are in the vicinity of ABU. There is also Newmont not far away.

This little discussion with myself is offered here, as my opinion only. I am happy for others to become involved with the hypothetical
    Looking forward to continuing announcements and advancing share price. It has been a long time coming.
    Trees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.