Hey nistrams .. Yes , so many agendas out there and so many...

1. 3,791 Posts.

Hey nistrams ..

Yes , so many agendas out there and so many ways to view different elements of the market .

I wish you well with your trades whatever you are doing ..but be careful on the shorts ( very ) .

I know there are many " wishing " a correction ..Its not time now , absolutely not . Volcanoes will errupt , floods and extreme heat will occur ..and vast waves will come from the ocean , planes hit buildings ... But this market aint going anywhere ..far too much upside , no matter what some may wish for .

We were told by some here ..as the GFC hit , that we had to prepare for vastly different " simpler " lives , with the lites out , living the life of our Forefathers ..Hmmmm , yes , I laughed then , matter of fact I printed a post out , by one particular poster and put it on my notice board for others to have a cuckle at also ..Yet here we all are ..Still alive last time I looked .

Theres some ash in the air ..It will clear , people will move , the market is not near its top ..

Even if there were a down week ..thats NOT a correction ..Big upsides .

Oh YES ..and lets not forget those here ..who told us our house prices will drop " AT LEAST " 50 % ..HMMMM , sometimes its dangerous to your safety , just to continually READ this nonsense ..any outcome , anyone wants ..is there on the wonderful Internett somewhere .

The important thing is to not let what you read affect your judgement ..but you know what ( at least in a small way ) IT ALWAYS DOES .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.