CRR 14.3% 1.2¢ critical resources limited

Possible $1Billion valuation on this CRR?, page-416

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    CRR looking strong. Nice to see so many new investors here in last few weeks. Welcome aboard all. I've been in since Sept and got, what's looking like now, a lovely 2.2c entry! I got in when Halls Peak region was really all the future with a side interest for Oman. Nice that we have expanded to Canada since then and really exciting getting Mavis Lake drilling started so quickly and seeing those visuals. I'm still eagerly waiting to hear more on Hall Peak though. When I bought in , I thought Halls Peak alone was enticing enough. Seems the company has really turned up the focus of investors over to Canada, which I don't blame one bit, seeing as how they need to move quickly in the Lithium space. I think the pivot has been really well executed. I'm still a bit attached to Halls Peak though!! It's like my first date with CRR I guess. Really keen to see what lies at depth there. Very happy with the communication from CRR since investing and intend to hold long and see where this baby goes.
    Have a great weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $294.6K 25.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495402 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 4234629 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.