EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Babiš to Bartoš. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.Source:...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Babiš to Bartoš. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
    Source: https://www.e15.cz/rozhovory/at-vlastnici-komercnich-nemovitosti-plati-vyssi-dane-navrhuje-kandidat-na-premiera-ivan-bartos-1379345

But this will probably not be enough to balance the deficit budget. Where do you see other possible revenues of the state budget?

For example, in the higher taxation of mining, which is now taxed below three percent. At the same time, commercial mining in Germany is taxed at up to 10 percent. The Czech Republic sells its mineral wealth, paying for it through the countryside and the lives of people in those affected regions. In addition, the money from mining should end up in those regions, not that it will be dissolved in the budget.

How much do you want to raise mining taxes? Three times as much as in Germany?

I'm not an economist, our people are working on it right now. Another area of possible income that the Mayors came up with is higher taxation of commercial real estate. I will give a simple example: a foreign company will come here, build the hall and the total taxation of the property is today at the level of social insurance of one employee who works, for example, in Amazon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.629K 13.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.