QHL 7.84% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey Hottin, Yeah not sure on Audi and whether we will see a deal...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Hottin,
    Yeah not sure on Audi and whether we will see a deal with them in particular, I would hope we're open for business with any key automotive producer, it would be counter-productive IMO for QHL to lock themselves into an exclusive deal.

QHL certainly had success with the PRESCHE project and the work they did with the Audi A1, however I would think the A1 in particular would require parts in high volume, which may be outside the scope of QHL's current capacity. So yes they've proven they can produce the parts at a reduced priced and of an A class finish using RST, but I believe they are currently constrained by their ability to produce greater than 10000 parts, thus the focus on niche projects and the "soon" to be announced 1000 part contract with the GMH special vehicle.

QHL do continue to outline they're in discussions with several OEM's, I believe both in the automotive and aircraft space, and while we have room to grow in Bankstown for aircraft part production, we don't currently have the larger volume capacity for automotive. I'm just hoping that's not impacting our ability to secure contracts at this time, although the Waurn Ponds development in Geelong will hopefully resolve some of those capacity constraints (50,000 part volume possibility?).

If we could convince more OEM's to produce the parts themselves (as QHL did with ORPE) then I think that's a far more profitable arrangement for QHL, than providing the space and work force themselves (no more capacity constraints). QHL could then set up a professional services dept (a money spinner) to support those installations, alongside the ongoing resin supply and royalty payments emanating from those company's for use of the product. I'm getting too far ahead of myself.....

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.5¢ $36.29K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 5888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.