CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

This looks like the last few runs: speculation that there is...

1. 77 Posts.
    This looks like the last few runs: speculation that there is going to be major action and the dust has settled with a ~40c buy in for the next spin of the Centro roulette wheel.

I assume that we'll see a substantial holder notice (can anyone enlighten me as to when this would need to be lodged, given that the apparent 'insto buying' occured wed/thur?)

Or if not, we'll just see the price die down having been the victim of a pump and dump, again.
    I'm not experienced enough to 'know that it's insto buying this time' like some posters, but I've been following and holding this stock since the good old BOS days.
    I've seen a ridiculous amount of enthusiasm and love for this stock before expected announcements, always followed by disappointment.

It's been an interesting stock to hold, and a great learning experience. There have been a few noteworthy sleepless nights though. Who's with me on that one? hah...

Good luck guys. I hope it's a goer, but won't believe anything until I see an announcement. The big boys have a lot of power in this game, and the masses are easily led.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.