MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Platoon,I'd agree that MCO will probably have better grades than...

1. 55 Posts.
    Platoon,
    I'd agree that MCO will probably have better grades than GDR based on historical results. An interesting point of differentiation though is the shear scale of GDR's potential. Look at the location of MCO relative to GDR's leases. GDR controls everything around MCO, including some 50kms along the Ross Creek Line, Donnelly's line, Cohens line, west one & west two. Morning star is the only part of the Ross Creek line that GDR doesn't control. MCO may have good grades but at what quantity? I'm doubting if they will have a long term resource. In comparison GDR has the potential to still be operating in 20 years time at 100k or 200k ozs p.a.

Another possible difference is the performance of MCO m'ment compared to GDR m'ment. I only have to look at MCO on the map and see that GDR has already out-manouvered the MCO team. Also MCO need to define a resource soon before their cash runs out.

That's just my opinion. Time will tell. I'm buying MCO as a short term speculative buy. GDR will help MCO's sp and vice versa over the next few months. I think GDR is a long term buy that has the potential to become a big miner or be taken over by one.

Either way, I hope we all make money.
    DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.