MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

possible boost from gdr results, page-13

1. 1,702 Posts.
    What did I say about the rubbish out there amongst the GDR flock????? 'WLOOGOLF' you must be either kidding or sadly mistaken................. I own both the Eastern Vic miners scrip (MCO & GDR) so favour both and don't dispute GDR are at least doing extensive work to try to get some sort of results. But be careful about talking about 'mine life' at GDR - you have been fooled by King too much. There is NO MINE!!!!!!! Historically both Eureka and Tubal Cain were blips on the production radar............ Why is it now they are so prospective??????? What about cash burn????? GDR spent over $4.75mm last quarter!!!!!! That's over 30% of their total cash!!!! Last cap raised at 65c. Do you think those investors are going to stump up again after losing so heavily on the last placement???????? They look likely to be asked by late next quarter to put hands in pockets again at this rate of burn........ And what about this claim you make about GDR controlling the entire Ross Creek system or something......It's GDR PR machine rubbish..... You have been fooled. Go down there and have a look around and don't believe the hype from Kingy......... To say management at one is smarter than the other is completely misinformed (I doubt you know any of them actually)...........The only reason GDR is trying to grab land is because they know what they have at Tubal and Eureka is garbage by comparison to further up the line..... Go and have a look at production records from the GDR ground at the mines dept and you will explode your own theory about the land held....... I'm sure you're as much a speccy gold bull as me but you don't do enough of your own research to comment as you have....... it's annoying to see the mob taken by PR alone...... the same mob killed Julius Caesar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.