HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

I stand by what I said about the new appointment not being a...

1. 89 Posts.
    I stand by what I said about the new appointment not being a progressive one. If it had been a positive move, shareholders would have been delighted and it would have been reflected in the markets opinion and the share price would have risen. For every new person added to the board, more overheads are incurred. Board numbers need to be reduced not increased. I have stated also before that I personally believe that the Chairman of the Board should have resigned as I do not believe he has fulfilled his obligations as Chairman.
    I am not saying I am against consolidation, as I believe some consolidation of services is clearly warranted however for the individual companies to lose their identity is fraught with danger. Some clients may not wish to deal with Hastie, and staff who identify with their particular company may not want to lose that identity. Retaining good people is vital to an organisation. Maybe the Hastie name is somewhat tarnished?

I have many ideas on what I believe this company should be doing, particularly with regards to its branding and staff retention however I dont think this forum is the place for me to air them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.