DEG 0.40% $1.25 de grey mining limited

Ok,You've smoked me out again.I particularly liked your "9...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

Ok,

You've smoked me out again.

I particularly liked your "9 women pregnant for a month" quote Cas68er!

Couple of things.

(1)  Price sensitive information Positive or Negative has to be disclosed within time constraints. So you can be assured that there's nothing out there that will surprise to either up-side or down-side in the short term.

Don't expect exceptional results from FMc. It's first pass, and only implemented to maintain the terms of the Farm-in. It was a quick in and out with a cheap and easy Rig suited to the terrain to have a look see, nothing more.

At least One Diamond Rig and all the Plant associated with Lowdens was left on site at the Digs over the break. The Crews had a Dozen days off and went back to work. I've not been over there since November(I will be late next month all things being equal), and I've heard nothing even remotely negative from those I know in Headland and Karratha, so see no need for concern. 

Yes Management were Twittering off their faces prior to Option exercise. So what! They wanted the Options exercised. That's not too hard to work out. Surely you didn't want that to continue?

(2)  Where are the Assays I hear you say? That I can't tell you. But I can tell you this. We (our little un-listed companies) have had approximately 350 samples in at our chosen Lab since November, and we're still hanging by the Short and Curly's waiting on them. The responses we are getting is that the Labs are understaffed and unable to access suitably skilled personal. What the answer to that is I'm not sure. One Lab, our go to, flatly informed us that they had over 3,000 Assays in queue for RIO and there's no way we were jumping them.

(3)  Impatient, short-sighted, small holders are spooked and looking for the door. Fools you are (IMO), and I'll feed for as long as you continue drop them. I picked up some at 0.105 yesterday (I don't need them), I'm at the top of the queue there today, and Bidding at 0.10, and will take everything you Offer me. Bring it on!  

"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of". The Boss

Read into that what you will.

Cheers,

Shamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.005(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.25 $5.799M 4.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 147067 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 173934 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.