DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Stuff it. I've posted once today, might as well post...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

Stuff it. I've posted once today, might as well post again.

Couldn't resist replying to that lot of Tripe you've just graced us all with Ghosta.

I don't know what neck of the woods you crawl out of down there in Van Diemen's Land, but I'm guessing it's the far North East, or the deep South West. I'm painting a picture. Long Beard, Cross Eyed, Two Teeth. How am I going? Close?

Either iether Or, you obviously don't get out that much. Obviously you have internet reception. Do you have a phone? If so, try giving a few Pilbara Geologists a call. Start with your beloved George Merhi, Andy Beckwith, and Mark Creasy. Even Ed Mead. They'd be only too happy to give you their individual opinions on Quinton Hennigh. I've spoken to all of them on several occasions, and I can assure you and everyone on this media that they hold Quinton in the highest esteem. Almost revered in One case!

Yes, DEG/KAI/ARV/anyone else you care to mention can progress the Conglomerates to a degree, within capital restraints, and suck it and see knowledge. DEG is actively involved at present. KAI too, but their well behind the Eight Ball. It is Quinton they are relying on for the heavy lifting. He has the nous. He has the coin, and he most certainly has the backing of Eric Sprott. And he has not left the building for a spell as you infer. He has a staff of near 50, and as such is well capable of covering more than One base at a time.

Oh, and as a clarifier, DEG's conglomerates range in depth from Two to Sixty mtrs!

Many thanks to whomever sold their Shares to me today. I do appreciate it.

Cheers,

Shamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $4.131M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68632 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 164146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.