PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Monepantel (Zolvix) is administered to live-stock (primarily...

1. 80 Posts.
    Monepantel (Zolvix) is administered to live-stock (primarily sheep and goats via drenching - basically liquid forced down their throat) in the hundreds or thousands at a time since the 1980s. In fact it would have been administered to millions and millions of animals by now. Interestingly these animals would have ended up on people's dinner plates. The label on the bottle actually states do not use on animals less than 14 days before slaughter for human consumption. So it is likely people have eaten animals that have been treated with Zolvix just over two weeks previously. Monepantel is extremely safe, and there has never been any information generated that I have seen that it upsets the animals stomach. Sheep can vomit, they do not have any gene that prevents it. Sheep are able to regurgitate and re-chew their cud ( horses are the only livestock that I know of that can't). Their are no indications that I have seen, that other stomach medications are ever used in conjunction with Zolvix when sheep drenching.

I believe the palatability issue has been addressed, and the potential problem raised with stomach upsets, doesn't seem to be an issue. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.