PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Paxti, Geez I am active today, bored at work..... I share...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Paxti,

Geez I am active today, bored at work.....

I share your pain as a long term holder and agree with your assessment regarding statistical verification. We will need many more trials to confirm the results and have detailed unequivocal evidence.

I am not really sure quixotic is a correct assessment. However, being agnostic is quite justified given that the timetables have been blown to pieces over and over, and we are no really further along than we were two years ago. It has taken a long time to get where we are, but we do need a break through with some hard clinical evidence (Not just markers), regardless of duration and patient numbers. Providing evidence of physical efficacy has to be established. This trial may only encompass a small trial group over a relatively short term, but it will hopefully achieve something that has never been observed (Under official clinical trials) before and that is regression or halting of tumor growth. We need to start somewhere. Baby steps to the moon is a good way to put it.

I have had my doubts previously too, but I do get a sense that PAA is about to finally come out from the shadows. Every dog has it's day......Hopefully the dog has been taking Monepantel and being treated by Dr Frimberger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.