BRN 8.33% 27.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

POSSIBLE CEO's so far, page-100

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543

Good morning to all passionate family members wink.png

I have made my opinion known regarding the engaging of a new "superstar" CEO to take our company to the next level and beyond, so without boring you all to death this will be the last time I comment on this topic.

1. Peter Van Der Made has and is performing 100% as a CEO should in representing our company.

2. He is not being distracted from his passion of creating and developing ground breaking, world class, world leading, new disruptive technologies, despite what a number of shareholders may think.

3. The Board knows exactly what qualities they are searching for in engaging a new CEO.

4. Technology Innovators recently published a list of the "Top 50 AI CEO's in 2020", you will possibly be surprised with these results, which appear below:

46/50 were Male....but the one bit of data that did surprise me was this:

39/50 were either the Founder or Co-Founder of the company.

5. Fortune 500 companies confirm that only 26.5% of Females are either CEO's or hold Senior Executive positions within these companies.

My personal view is like many others on this forum, the person whom eventually is appointed as our new gun CEO will have ticked ALL the boxes, whether that individual is Female or Male, makes no difference to me.

As mentioned I won't comment further.

Love Brain and Chip.....Tech x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.