BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hey Manchild here are some possibles:6 Top Dell Execs Who Left...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hey Manchild here are some possibles:

6 Top Dell Execs Who Left The Company This Year Combining for a total of 115 years of experience at Dell Technologies, here are six executives who left the company in 2021 that you should know about.

Dell Technologies is coming off a record-breaking $94.2 billion fiscal year 2021 with big growth plans in store around PCs, storage and across the company’s massive portfolio.However, the 165,000-employee-strong Dell Technologies has seen some major executive departures in 2021, including many vice presidents and general managers of large Dell business units.The Round Rock, Texas-based infrastructure giant has yet to see any significant sales impact from the global COVID-19 pandemic, with Dell leaders now focused on red-hot emerging markets. “The next areas we’re looking at are artificial intelligence, edge, cloud, data management, 5G, security—that’s where we’re headed,” said John Byrne, president of North America sales at Dell Technologies, in a recent interview with CRN.With Dell Technologies’ bullish plans for the future, CRN looks at six top executives who exited the company this year. When combined, the six departures account for roughly 115 years of experience at Dell Technologies.

Here is the link, you need to go forward pages to see them:

https://www.crn.com/slide-shows/storage/6-top-dell-execs-who-left-the-company-this-year/1

So possibles might be:

Thierry Pellegrino

Position: VP, Workloads And Solutions; VP, GM, High-Performance Computing

“After an amazing 22 years with Dell Technologies, I have decided to take some time off before embarking on a new adventure,” said Pellegrino

Bryan JonesPosition: SVP, GM, OEM And IoT Division

Jones said. “After 22 years, it was time for me to go find my next professional challenge. I’m taking a little time off with my family before I jump back into something.”

There are some others on this link. John Tavares wouldn't get it based on his hairstyle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.