SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Possible Class Action against OM?, page-40

1. 4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    .....all in my opinion, it is currently an allegation against OM, of possible fraudulent info published of which caused a fear selling. I agree if found guilty they should be sued and closing their doors.

ISX fundamentals have not changed so I can't explain the motive of Jlo2012 selling, in particular when in prior day he placed so much effort in illustrating 3 positive ISX assumptions.?? receiving 100+ Upvotes!
    ....,however, in receiving the previleged OM info he/ she might have realised the market PANIC that it was going to cause !!

.....I have lived through many of the same BS paid BS from Jurnos without Companies altering their Business Model/strategies/fundamentals. Yes they do cause short term panic but will correct itself.

I realised that some of you panicked and Sold at a loss.

IMO if the company has not made an official reportable Announcement through ASX rules and regulations DONT listen to the BS noise from AFR SMH and Co like OM.

Finally ASX was not on its toes,...their SP surveillance Team are questionable as well?....

as always GLTLTH....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.