HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Possible Client List

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    With VPC's strong ties to WA, I've been looking at a list of the largest employers in WA and in particular those with either a corporate head office in WA or an overseas parent company (like the recently signed Alcoa).  These are all possible candidates for VPC's product.

Obviously it would be considerably easier to access a corporate head office locally in WA (from a logistical, decision making and supporting a local company perspective) so I suspect that VPC management would already be targeting these companies before they begin their assault on capturing the east coast market in 2016.  These WA companies would potentially be easier to convert as clients.

If you ignore the Government entities, there are close to ten names I've highlighted that each have 3,000+ employees.  Looking at the names, I'm pretty sure each of them would be looking to save $$$s at every opportunity.  Velpic's product is ideal from a cost perspective, but also potentially to minimise disruption from travel for training.

My eyes keep getting drawn to Wesfarmers - the largest employer in WA and a significant national presence for when they start actively expanding onto the East Coast.

Signing clients like Alcoa Australia also potentially provide leverage to target more global names at a later stage.

WA's Largest Employers.GIF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.