SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

possible clue to asset sale price , page-20

1. 12,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    i can only agree with you on the silly valuation. SDL has had to deal with many issues during its development. the 5 times the current price was Hanlong and we all know that was cheeky at the time. Im sure they thought they could get away with it pre all the right ticks being in place at the time and wait for that to take place. Hanlong would have then tried to partner up with a real developer for it to either be free carried or sell out. It was a great exit for the original share holders, but not for management. This also killed off some of the hedge funds and things only got worse with the resource market. It would be interesting to see what SDL would be capped at today if it were listed as a new project at this level of development. it might be more valuable listed in London. It is funny how markets can value similar assets at such massive differences. I think SDL is a swan event, it will rock in due course and a lot of people will sell out under 20c thinking thats the top. Then the real rerate will take place over 12 months plus. who producers iron ore for less than $21 pt? dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.